Fortnite Skins are the amazingly designed skins that belong to the legendary rarity tier having distinctive style and themes. These fortnite skins are highly expensive. These skins give you a rare and epic look having royal essence; a ridiculous plus fantastic look at the same time.
And if you are wondering about how to grab them, then don’t worry. They are readily available for purchase in the in-game item store or get these weird skins from Battle Pass Challenges, Twitch Prime Loot, Starter Packs or Founder Packs and so on. In the in-game item store, you could daily find refreshed items.
Here, in this article, we would discuss about some of the Best Fortnite Skins. Let’s have a glimpse :
- Tomato Head (1500 V-Bucks) : Based on the extinct Tomato Town Mascot, Tomato Head is a lovely skin character and is still in rotation.
- Crackshot (2000 V-Bucks) : Thisskin character is a quite weird and horrible at the same time having huge terrifying Nutcracker mask. Its distinctive look certainly gives the player a quirky attention.
- Chomp Sr. (2000 V-Bucks) : This skin looks strange similar to a bad Halloween costume and resembles like a shark. It seems to be a creation of a lazy teenager who is strongly charmed after watching a Sharknado marathon.
- Wukong (2000 V-Bucks) : This skin was introduced during the Chinese new year and it looks marvellous having the resemblance to a monkey warrior loaded with weapons and armours.
- Dire (Base Battle Pass Costs 950 V-Bucks) : This skin seems quite interesting having a look similar to the dire wolves from the legendary series Game of Thrones or the wicked wolves from the Red Riding Hood story. One could acquire it as a reward after reaching Tier 100 on Season 6 Battle Pass.
- Rook (Base Battle Pass Costs 950 V-Bucks) : The Rock character skin can be gained as a reward after reaching Tier 87 in the Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5. And when it comes to looks , it seems as smart as a Frontier librarian who is supposed to punish me all those fellows who didn’t return the books on the stipulated time.
- Sparkle Specialist (2000 V-Bucks) : The beautiful Sparkle Specialist is a disco themed look having sparkling and shimmery appearance. It was appeared in Season 2 for the last time and didn’t appear till now.
Hope this article proves worth reading for the Fortnite lovers as well as the readers.